lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Thank you Moni for this wonderful awards



Hello,I know i abandom my blog for a long time,i been having situations in my life,furtunly nothing bad,but it has ocupped my complete time,situations in the family but always having you all present in my heart,I want apologyze to Moni because a long time ago she gave me this awards but during 3 months I wasn't able to enter to my blog. I want to share this awards with you.

Thank you so much Moni.

I want to give this awards to:

Los toques de enamorada

Doris Welt

Diana

Merry Made Cards and Craft

Nanni flash

My cardmaking haven

Mag design

Vanja's crafty den





6 comentarios:

Enamorada dijo...

Gracias Laura! todo lo que venga de tí sabes que lo recojo con entusiasmo.....yo estas cadenas no las sigo, pero lo guardo en mi vitrina.
Änimo que todo volverá a su cauce Muchos besitos

Merry dijo...

Thank you so much Laura....it is so nice to see you posting on your blog... I hope things are improving for you so that we can see some more of your wonderful creations.

Moni dijo...

Hi my dear friend, congrats on the award. :) You deserve it. I am glad you are ok, miss our converstions. Hugs,moni

Nannieflash dijo...

Hi Laura what a fabulous surprise to see youve started to blog again, please dont leave it quite so long next time Ive missed you so much.
Thanks you so much for the award I really do appreciate you thinking of me, with love and huge Shirleyxxxx
I hope youve managed to sort your problems out.

doris dijo...

Your last works / cards are all soooo beautiful...
I thank you for this fantastic Arwards Laura!!!!


xoxo doris

Cheryl dijo...

Thanks so much Laura,I hope things continue to get better and you can be back to your regular blogging!!! Take care!!
Hugs xx